Wednesday, October 26, 2011

About Us

Welcome to Our Creepy Pasta (xcreepypasta.blogspot.com)! This blog is for everyone who loves anything creepy or scary. Creepy Pasta is creepy short stories and urban legends written by everyday people. This blog was made for everyone to post their own creepypastas. All you have to do to get yours posted here is email ourcreepypasta@yahoo.com with the subject line of: creepy pasta for blogspot. The order that I get the emails, is the order that I will be posting them. All I ask is that you please make sure your creepy pasta is edited to be readable. You can also submit creepy pastas written by others but PLEASE let me know who wrote it (if possible)

When emailing me:
-Include Subjectline mentioned above
-Include the actual Creepy Pasta
-Your first name, nick name or whatever you want credited
-You can include how you found us but it's NOT required.

Have fun. Questions? Comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment