Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Baby

Remember that Trick Or Treater you didn't give candy to 12 years ago?
The little girl in the princess costume?
That was me.
I will never forget that Halloween when you told me that Halloween was just for babies.
I was only 4 at the time.
I was a baby myself.
But you didn't care.
You were selfish.
Well it's Halloween again.
And now I am dead.
Dead you say?
Yes dead.
The night you denied me candy was the same year I was hit by a car late at night.
It was when Halloween was suppose to still be safe.
When parents didn't know any better.
I bet you didn't know that I died.
You were the only one who didn't give me candy.
I'm at your window now and you are watching a movie.
I see you still don't give out candy.
Yes, I'm watching.
Your wife is really pretty.
I will never be her age and I will never get to be married.
But tonight I will get my revenge.
We will just see if you still think Halloween is just for babies after tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment